Work cross-functionally with various domestic and international departments, necessary for keeping time in projects realization, managing the Regulatory Support Administrators teams workload, and supervising the team on daily assignments and administrative activities.
what we offer
- personal development opportunities and access to online training,
- International environment,
- attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Company products and game corner,
- flexible working hours,
- chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions,
- we offer a contract for 12 months with the possibility of continuing cooperation.
- manage day-to-day activities of the Regulatory Support Administrators Team,
- develop and implement projects and assignments timeline to achieve targets,
- manage employees resources, delegate tasks and organize proper workload of team members,
- conduct trainings of team members to maximize their potential,
- assist management with hiring process and new team members training,
- empower team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills,
- conduct regular performance reviews,
- generate and share reports about team performance, projects-related objectives, and deadlines,
- provide approvals for the changes within system when needed,
- communicate to direct Supervisor potential changes,
- communicate effectively with GRA, Project Management, Marketing, and other departments,
- carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
what we expect
- Bachelors degree in project management/management or other relevant industry field is preferred,
- science degree with project management experience is also welcomed,
- 1-year proven work experience as a people manager/team leader,
- KPI reports running experience,
- clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English required,
- strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment,
- excellent organization and time-management skills,
- detail-oriented approach and ability to multitask,
- decision-making and independent problem-solving skills,
- prior experience in Regulatory Affairs is a plus.
Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.
randstad. Tutaj najważniejszy jesteś Ty. Wierzymy bowiem, że to Twój potencjał definiuje pracę, a nie odwrotnie. Mamy na to swoją nazwę. human forward.