PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In this position you coordinate the information flow via different channelsfrom Central Head Office and local Head Office team to the stores. You secure a consistent way of working in the stores, you are responsible for clear communication from different departments to the local stores and follow up on reportings.
- Point of contact for Retail shops for operational support and to keep them up to date (guidelines, briefings, newletter etc.).
- Working closely together with different stakeholder to optimize the processes and to create one way of working.
- Responsible for on time and up to date reporting as well as analyzing reports drafted and proposing improvements/changes if needed
- Analyzing stock differences and cash differences and reports this.
- Organisation of Retail events.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field(s).
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Retail, Cosmetics of Fashion environment and with min. 6 months of store experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English + Polish language
- You are well-structured, organized and keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork. Flexible with priorities and comfortable in a fast pace, agile environment
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Rituals offers a varied role (full-time) within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues at our head office in the heart of Warsaw. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.