Committed to diversity, innovation, and globalization.
Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients.
In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
Professional challenges, mentor’s guidance and an opportunity to learn about peculiarities of international business — these are just a few things we can offer you as part of our journey.
Area of responsibility:
- Managing desig, development and testing the automation workflows and supports the implementation of the RPA solutions according to existing standards
- Acting as a support for the developers and other technical resources
- Act as the primary reviewer of RPA code to ensure compliance to defined standards. Recommends changes to the code as required
- Overseeing administration, orchestration and monitoring of the virtual workforce in operational environment, focused on continuous improvement of the robot performance
- Assisting in assessing, defining, and implementing automation technology and take active part in re-designing processes identified for automation based on architecture standards
- Creating documentation for solution and code (SDD) as per defined standards and processes under minimal guidance
- Assist in driving automation strategy by researching and proposing potential automation technology solutions and best practices
- Providing education support on the use of Robotic Process Automation technologies and Automation Best Practices. Mentoring
- Act as an SME in Process Automation for all GBS departments
- Preferably IT related education
- Advanced experience with RPA software - preferably UiPath (knowledge of other software like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion also applicable based on experience) min. 2 years – Necessary requirement. (good to have UiPath certificates)
- Experience in redesigning and applying RPA solutions to financial and accounting processes (preferably AP, GL, AR) and/or other business services like Master Data, Procurement, Logistics, etc.
- Knowledge of programming language, preferably: Python, Java, C#, VB, .NET
- Understanding of intelligent automation technologies: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Good understanding of IT and RPA architectures and infrastructures
- Familiarity with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Proven track record of delivered process automation projects
- Fluent English written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Working experience in designing and implementing some of AI-related solutions: NLP, ML as well as voicebots and/or chatbots
- Experience with SQL, ELK stack, VDI, MS Sharepoint
- VBA knowledge for Excel automation
- Experience in working for multinational company (e.g. in GBS, SSC, BPO)
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
- Readiness for international mobility if required (up to 20%)
- Solid Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, attention to details, proactive attitude
- Excellent self organization skills and ability to work autonomously based on specification
- Knowledge sharing abilities
- Open and strong team player, good interpersonal skills
- Ability to address IT challenges from end-to-end (Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Operations)
- Ability to explain complex, technical terms and knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Appetite to understand and solve both business and technical issues in parallel and enjoying building and supporting an automation and digitalization initiative in GBS
- Very good ability to work with different process and project stakeholders on many levels of seniority
- Experience working with different cultures and multinational teams
- Private medical care together with dental care
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit and multisport program
- 2 additional holiday days benefits
- Events, intergations for emplyees
Do not hesitate to apply if you want to do things that matter!
DANISH CROWN GBS SP Z O O