Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
RTR Senior Accounting Specialist
242 dni temu
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
You will be part of Philips Accounting Operations organization in Record to Report (corporate accounting).
- As RTR Senior Accounting Specialist you manage the more complex controlling processes where specific, executional activities are performed by a third-party service provider
- Your main goal will be managing RTR end -to-end process towards all stakeholders to achieve operational excellence
- You will create and maintain clear communication channels with the sector and the third-party service provider
- You will be pro-actively seeking for opportunities to automate and improve process in close cooperation with the stakeholders.
We are looking for people with:
- A Bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is a must
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in corporate accounting
- Up to standard knowledge of reporting & analysis including IFRS
- SAPknowledge will be an additional asset
- Highly developed analytical capabilities, with a strong business and customer sense
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with colleagues from various disciplines
- Good team player
- Effective listening and communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Positive and proactive attitude, able to form and maintain relationships
- Experience in multicultural environment will be an additional asset
- Replacement contract for an employee on maternity leave.