Ogłoszenie numer: 3552550, from 2020-08-13
Superb career opportunity for a technical sales professional to join a global technology business. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are essential for this role.
You will be part of an award winning, ambitious global technology firm with headquarters in the US, that provides high tech mobile SaaS solutions to a worldwide prestigious client base that includes many household names.
The Role of Sales Executive
Working from the company offices in Poznan, reporting into the local and /or regional sales leadership team and working as part of a small sales team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven in the development of quality, new business activities creating and developing leads using your strong sales skills. As the Sales Executive your aim will be to develop and qualify potential sales leads, set appointments, and deliver software demonstrations.
Location: wielkopolskie / Poznań
As the Sales Executive your tasks will include:
- Achieving realisation of sales goals and plans
- Researching, connecting, promoting, and communicating with FMCG businesses initially focusing on EMEA and assisting leadership with opportunities beyond
- Collaborating with Global Marketing to ensure that you have the materials you need to keep your connections informed with the latest developments in the sector
- Maintaining 100% accuracy in entering details and notes onto the CRM
Applications are encouraged for this Sales Executive role from those with the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- A proven technical sales background
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in presenting software demonstrations
- Good IT literacy with accurate data entry skills
- Have a minimum secondary education
As the Sales Executive you will be employed on a permanent employment contract working full time hours within Monday to Friday and will receive an attractive package of up to 10,000PLN per month with the level dependent on experience, plus performance bonuses and access to an attractive benefits package.