Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Sales Operations Analyst
18 dni temu
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, Nexis®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 15 Emmys®.
Avid Technology is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst in Poland. This is a terrific opportunity for an analyst to provide insight to and act in partnership with Avid’s Sales team to grow our Direct and Channel Sales business.
At Avid, our vision is to empower the connection between content creators and consumers for the joy and enlightenment of people everywhere.
At Avid, every role has a significant impact and is an integral part of realizing our mission - create the most powerful and collaborative media network to enable the creation, distribution and monetization of the most inspiring content in the world. As a Sales Operations Analyst at Avid, your responsibility is to prepare reports for use in business planning, go-to-market execution, and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Sales Organization. You will work on a variety of scheduled reports and one-off requests that may involve you exercising independent judgment and recommendations in selecting the optimum reporting solution.
- Support the global Sales and Channel Business Partners by providing the reporting and analysis needed to drive the corporate and local sales strategy
- Provide analysis to ad-hoc inquires by utilization reporting in Cognos and Salesfore.com as well as excel functions such as pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc
- Maintain and create documentation of best practices for all standard repeatable, predictable reports
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor and resolve data quality and integrity issues at the source
- Additional duties supporting the Sales Organization may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expert Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Cognos, or equivalent application
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Relocation Package
- Convenient office location at the riverside
- Free car and bicycle parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international environment
- Innovation projects and new technologies
- Excellent career opportunities
- Attending professional conferences and travelling possibilities
- Integration events
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Delicious coffee and vast array of tea flavors
- Fresh fruit and Pizza Day
Avid Technology, Inc. to międzynarodowa firma z sektora technologii ICT, która ponad 25 lat temu zaprezentowała prototyp systemu do nieliniowej edycji wideo. Ciągłe dążenie do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań i rozwoju zaowocowało ponad 200 patentami i uznaniem w branży, o czym mogą świadczyć liczne nagrody – dwie statuetki Oscara, jedna nagroda Grammy oraz 14 nagród Emmy.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.