Ogłoszenie numer: 6247149, from 2022-01-13
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organisations to a new level of effectiveness.
At Phlexglobal, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
Location: świętokrzyskie / Kielce
- Utilize SalesForce, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other tools to identify and prioritize prospects
- Connect with prospects via phone, e-mail, and social media to build relationships and identify opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Business Development Managers
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Very good English language skill (B2 minimum)
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Regular performance reviews
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, Multisport card, private healthcare, life assurance)
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.