Location: Warsaw (20 Zabraniecka Street)
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious IT professional to join a recently formed, purposely built, innovative team – Salesforce Center of Excellence - whereby you will grow as a Product Manager.
You will be responsible for the definition of an IT Product strategy, starting by creating an inspiring Product vision and managing a global product roadmap including disruptive innovation. In order to bring your vision to life you will be collaborating with a diverse team including both technical and business people across regions with the purpose of maximizing value creation.
Apply if you have:
- Proven experience managing IT product strategy, Product Life Cycle, Product Communication and Commercialization.
- Knowledge on agile/Scrum framework.
- PSPO certification from Scrum.org or equivalent.
- Salesforce admin certification and declarative hands on experience.
- Very good knowledge of User Experience best practices and artifacts.
- The ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with IT security basic concepts.
- Willingness to go deep on product knowledge (functional and non-functional design, architecture, technical choices and how those influence TCO).
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- At least Bachelor's Degree.
What would be advantageous (nice to have, but non-mandatory):
- SAFE Agilist certification.
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis and working with the business stakeholders.
- DevOps foundations knowledge (processes and roles, CICD toolset, testing automation, version control).
- Pharmaceutical industry know-how.
- Experience in Veeva implementations and or Veeva certification.
- Microservices foundations understanding.
What we offer you:
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Internal coaching programs & training.
- Company Salesforce-specific training program (including paid certifications).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy).
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Long-term career with development and growth opportunities.
Commitment from us:
- You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will provide you with creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Who we are:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation – including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks®. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Due to the current situation with covid-19, P&G has implemented enhanced precautionary measures to keep you and our team safe. We are conducting our recruitment process organizing on-line interviews (with both audio and video) for the time being. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble