Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SAP Hybris/JEE developer
Washington Frank International
99 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Warszawa, Wrocław, Krakow
A multi-industry company with an office in Wrocław is currently looking for mid to senior level Hybris developers for their current project, programming/developing using SAP HYBRIS and java JEE. The main focus of the project is to configure and implement programming improvements to a long going project. In your position you will be working with numerous other developer teams working on other technologies for this large organisation which is at the forefront at the moment in IT implementation. For this role there is initially no remote possibilities.
Ideally, the candidate will have all of these roles, but do not be afraid if you have some of these skills if you are open to learning and developing into Hybris further.
- Experience in SAP Hybris programming
- Experience in production and Distribution modules in JEE Java environment
- Prior experience with hybris modules and features such as shopping cart, checkout, WCMS, backoffice, hMC, hAC
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of SQL databases (SQL and MySQL)
- Knowledge or understanding of either maven, ant, git, eclipse
- Ability to use Linux without GUI, configure Linux, tomcat, databases etc.
- Understanding of English language, both written and spoken.
What the position offers:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent Contract with benefits
- Relocation package for candidates from other Cities/Countries
- Further training and development with qualifications
- Occasional travel to sites in Europe and North America
- Much more…