Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a new colleague in the MDM Application & Service department at our location in Czestochowa, Gliwice or Lodz.
- Provide solutions for Business processes as a SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Consultant for Master Data Management (MDM)
- Ensure the Run of the SAP MDG Central Data Hub, including monitoring, incident handling, change request and problem management
- Collaborate with Group business process owner to provide system support and change management service
- Consult and implement processes and procedures to improve the central SAP MDG Datahub
- Define and implement solutions for business requirements; execute changes and enhancements to projects
- Support the SAP S/4HANA design and delivery for the group
- Provide support & training, and work with the key user and Business Process Owners to ensure continues improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related faculty
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in delivering Master Data Governance
- Knowledge in SAP Master Data Governance (ABAP, Workflow, Webdynpros,Fiori….)
- SAP BI knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend, develop, and implement automated solutions in a timely manner
- Fluent English communication skills, (German would be an advantage)
- Travel between 5-15%.
- Working for an international field-leader guaranteeing career growth
- Class A facilities in our IT center in Czestochowa
- Relocation package to Czestochowa
- Private medical cover & My Benefit Platform
- Possibility to work in Agile developement team
- Flexible working hours and home office
Be part of our ZF team as SAP MDG Specialist and apply now!