Model Risk Oversight (MRO) is a fast growing, energetic, international team of highly qualified Model Risk experts, Business Analysts, and Developers. MRO is developing and rolling out the new Model Risk Management (MoRM) framework which scope covers all models used within ING Bank worldwide. To further strengthen and manage the model risk management activities, MRO decided to grow within Risk Hub Warsaw. The Risk Hub Warsaw MRO team supports/guides global and local model communities in execution of the model life cycle activities, together with Global MRO team facilitates oversight, monitoring model risk, and reporting for local entities.
Within Risk Hub Warsaw, we are looking for Developers for the SAS Model Risk Management Enabler who design and perform business requirements translation and implementation.
At ING Tech Poland and ING group we follow the Agile approach and mindset. We use flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
As a Developer, your key responsibilities will have a focus on SAS Model Risk Management, and include:
- Continuous design and business requirements implementation to support model risk governance processes, e.g. configuring work flows and user interface
- Testing activities to ensure high quality delivery of the new implementation
- Contribute to the ING entities efforts in responding and reporting to regulatory bodies, designing and implementing dashboards and reporting tools
- Support ING countries in rolling out the Global Model Risk Management framework worldwide
- Support/Guide local model community in execution of the model life cycle activities
We are looking for a colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiastic for helping others to be successful and knack for always being a step ahead. You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are an advocate of the “ING Orange Code”, and a team player who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions.
- Developer with hands-on experience in SAS MRM tool or equivalent custom tools/products
- Experience in working with model risk practitioners at a leading financial institution or consulting company
- Experience in configuring work flows and UI to support model risk governance processes, applying a mix of 'out-of-the-box' and customized configuration or equivalent experience with similar custom tools/products
- SAS coding skills and experience in SAS visual analytics solution is an advantage
- Adapting to the application's data model and data attributes
- Good listener and interviewer, receptive to the feedback from the stakeholders
- You are prepared to travel occasionally. Your main base is Warsaw
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You are enthusiastic, communicative, flexible and you are a team player
- You are transparent, open-minded and value diversity and inclusion
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations
ING Tech Poland
ING Tech Poland
Poznaj wyjątkowy charakter naszej firmy oraz ludzi tu pracujących, dzięki którym zmieniamy świat.
ING Tech Poland dostarcza innowacyjne usługi IT oraz usługi operacyjne dla ING na całym świecie. Nasza główna siedziba mieści się w Katowicach. Posiadamy również oddział w Warszawie. W zakres naszych usług IT wchodzą: bezpieczeństwo IT, hosting, usługi zdalne oraz aplikacyjne. Usługi operacyjne ostarczane są przez dwie jednostki: RiskHub (Warszawa) oraz CardsHub (Katowice). RiskHub jest naszym Centrum Wiedzy Eksperckiej kształtującym przyszłość modelowania ryzyka i analizy danych w Polsce. Z kolei CardsHub odpowiada za cały cykl życia kart płatniczych, zarówno w zakresie technologicznym, jak i operacyjnym.
- Etap Aplikacja
- Etap Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Etap Spotkanie