Securities Senior Java Developer
128 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environments.
- Ability to liaise with Business Analysis to support the requirements engineering process as well as conduct effort estimates for the respective project's engineering, testing and integration tasks.
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- e2e software development lifecycle with focus on the integration of 3rd party components.
- A proven track record in a similar environment:
- Required: Java programming, Java collections API, Java generics
- Highly Desirable: Multithreading
- Required: Scrum framework, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design
- Desirable: Behavior-Driven Development, Continous Integration/Delivery
- Required: Object oriented design, Design Patterns
- Required: Spring core, Spring Transaction management, Spring Integration/Apache camel, Java persistence API/Spring data JPA
Spring JMS, ORM framework ( e.g. Hibernate)
- Analytical skills, Multi Tasking, Communication and Collaboration
- Required: Messaging (IBM MQ and Tibco EMS), Enterprise application development, Transaction management concepts
Database concepts/SQL, Unix/Linux, Version control system(SVN/Git), Build tools (maven/gradle)
- Desirable: SOA/Micro services, Swift messages/Fix protocol, Autosys, Scripting (groovy/perl/shell programming)
In our department, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do, who value excellence, learning and integrity. Our culture places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly we are looking for someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.