Apex Systems provides organizations with scalable IT staffing and services solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. Complementing our staffing solutions with deliverable-based services enables us to also help organizations drive better business performance.
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies in all major industries, including financial services, business services, consumer industrials, technology, healthcare, government services, and communications. With over 65 locations throughout North America and a candidate pipeline of more than 5 million, we are equipped to serve our clients wherever needed.
Apex combines with parent company On Assignment to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. In addition, Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award and Best of Staffing Talent Award for providing superior service to their clients and job seekers.
Network Security Engineer - Krakow, Poland
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates to be a member of the Cloud Managed Services team in Krakow.
The team seeks a Tier 3 level Network & Security Engineers to join a team of extremely talented professionals supporting the global Security & Network infrastructure for various customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Security or Network support.
- Strong practical knowledge of Security platforms and technology.
- Proven crisis management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience.
- Excellent understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Working, demonstrated hands-on product and technology skills in the following areas (more a plus):
- Cisco products:
- Adaptive Security Appliances (ASA),
- Firepower Threat Defense Deployment (FTD/FMC),
- Cisco Security Manager (CSM),
- Email Security Appliance (ESA),
- Security Management Appliance (SMA),
- Web Security Appliance (WSA),
- Identity Services Engine (ISE),
- Secure Access Control System (ACS),
- 3rd Party products:
- Fortigate NGFW,
- Juniper FW,
- PaloAlto FW,
- CheckPoint FW,
- McAfee Forcepoint Sidewinder
- Cisco products:
*** EU PASSPORTS ONLY***
- Exam reimbursements
- Multisport card
- Referral bonus
- Close relationship
- Managed services
Oxford Global Resources