Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
- Understand customer needs and challenges and consult them in the area of E2E security solutions. Engage closely with Nokia internal account teams, Product Managers, Security Solution Architects, Security Engineers and Security Service Product Managers.
- Be the trusted partner of Nokia´s customers executives and professionals in the security area.
- Keep up to date knowledge on latest local and worldwide technology standards, rules and regulations, as well as to keep a track on newest technology trends to act as trustworthy presenter and experience knowledge transfer advisor and to customers and broader audience.
- For solution-led salesmodelIdentifies, leads and develops security consulting- or solution-opportunities and plan sales initiatives with CTs
- Participate in pilot and key projects and security solution opportunities
- Scopes security services in best “fit in the need” for the customer and leads through consultancy and assessment presentation to remediation plans and solutions pointing to Nokia Security end-to-end Solutions and Services offerings.
- Engage Solutions Engineers per need for design of advised to the customer security solution and/or service.
- Contribute to design of security solutions that are fit for purpose together with Project Manager and Solution Architects
- Deliver chargeable services with high quality and clear value to the customers
Identify further high value opportunities
We work with:
- Customer related security deployments
- Telco networks security (4G, 5G)
- PKI system deployment
- DDoS protection
- Identity access management
- Openstack Cloud security
- Nuage SDN security
- Firewall policies and orchestration
- Minimum six years working experience in the area of security.
- Experience in working in a telecom operator or data-center would be an added advantage
- Should be up to date on Security trends globally and in telecom network threats/vulnerabilities
- Understanding of legacy and new telecom network and data-center technologies, its components and working is required.
- Technical lead for large multi-vendor Security implementation projects
- Implementation know-how with security vendors like: PaloAlto Networks, Fortinet, TrendMicro, McAfee, Infoblox, F5, Radware, AlienVault, Splunk, Arcsight etc.
- Architecture and/or implementation experience in the following solution areas:
- Central Logging & SIEM solutions
- Hardening & Patching
- Vulnerability scanning & management
- Experienced in configuring and implementing infrastructure components
- Excellent interpersonal skills showing the flexibility to work well with various skill sets in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through both written and spoken means
- Understanding of operator business drivers and technology.
- Solid presentation skills. Ability to engage the hands-on technical experts.
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and advise them in the area of security.
- Able to sell own security service capabilities as well Nokia Networks security solutions and services to communication services providers.
- Strong customer focus.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Any certifications in security area are an asset
- Team Player - able to communicate effectively across Practices and Customer Teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of personal responsibility
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of self-motivation and maturity
- Able to work and produce targeted results with minimal supervision
- Able to work across multi-national matrix organization
- Self-starter - able to demonstrate strong sense of business ownership and leadership
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna
- KrokTest dla programistów
- KrokRozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”