Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join the newly created office based in Cracow.
- managing small projects as assigned by Associate Manager or Manager
- providing training and leads others as a recognized business intelligence expert
- guiding and coaching developers, shares best practices and performs code reviews
- designing Business Intelligence solutions in the areas of enterprise reporting, query and analysis, and analytical services
- Min. 5 years of experience in business intelligence, data analytics and data warehouse reporting required.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data quality, and ETL/SQL server needed along with
- Strong SQL skills and business intelligence tool expertise are required. This includes developing and testing database scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS packages, SQL agent jobs and other back-end processes to support system integration and ETL to facilitate the creation and population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Experience in formulating DAX calculations, data storytelling, and dashboard design. Understanding of Tabular models, Power BI and its components (Desktop, Service, Gateways, etc.).
- Writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries; configuring, deploying, and maintaining database servers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team environment are a must. Refined analytical thinking and problem solving skills are needed.
- Strong desire to keep abreast of trends in the Business Intelligence technical landscape and shape the vision for future capabilities.
- General knowledge of Cloud Solutions such as Azure, AWS, and leveraging PaaS.
- Working knowledge of .Net along with general knowledge of NoSQL platforms such as MongoDB.
- Working in an international environment
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment with a market competitive salary
- Fresh fruits in the office
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.