The aim of the role is to cooperate closely with the UK AGRC teams and support them with various operations, administrative, finance and project-based activities. You will be working closely with major stakeholders within UK risk consultancy space, providing ongoing support across operations. The activities are mainly related to activity tracking data, management of Aon Connect data, invoicing and related reporting.
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Reporting on detailed project by project level for purposes of tracking work/invoicing
- Liaising daily with Consultants and Heads of Business in respect of operational activities
- Invoicing of projects, creating accompanying statements
- Monthly and ad hoc project/time/revenue reporting Aon Connect opportunity entry and management
- Time and expense reporting
- Review and management of Activity Tracking completion dates in contact with Project Managers
- Project set-up support to the wider AGRC UK team
- Coupa invoicing support and purchase order creation
- Maintaining required technical knowledge and behavioral standards and expertise, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Taking part in both internal and external audits
- Sharing best practice with colleagues through process and tool training.
- Actively seeking process gaps and/or improvement opportunities and focusing on resolutions
- Advanced Excel skills
- University degree or equivalent work experience (specialization in accounting / economics/finance/administration would be an asset)
- At least three years of experience
- English level – C1
- Ability to lead meetings and conference calls if required
- Ability to analyze processes and identify improvements
- Ability to manage work streams in a project (project management)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Good knowledge of revenue processes desired
- Extensive experience of Risk & Healthcare processes would be an asset
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Well-being Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued. Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Al. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13G
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem,
emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie.
Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.
- Krok Aplikacja online
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test online
- Krok Rozmowa rekrutacyjna