Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- A strong academic background in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or similar discipline
- Very good understanding of different automation techniques
- A few years of practical project experience in the strategic, operational and / or technical implementation of process mining solutions (e.g. Celonis, UiPath PM, Mehrwerk, PAF)
- First responsibility as (partial) project management for complex transformation projects
- Enjoying combining technological understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work
- Ability to structure data and visualize it based on hypotheses
- High reliability, team spirit and fit for a leading global management consultancy
- Excellent presentation and moderation skills as well as very good MS Office skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to travel
What duties will help you grow?
We are seeking the support for our Intelligent Automation / Process Mining team to grow with excellent career options as well as space for your own development. Your future work can be summarized as the design and execution of strategy and transformation projects for different sectors:
- Digital transformation of organizations and operating models - from strategy to design and implementation
- Increasing the optimization potential in organizations and end-to-end processes (through process optimization, technology, sourcing, bundling, shoring, etc.)
- Development and optimization of AI / RPA as well as process analytics hubs / competence centers - from prototypes and pilots to globally scaled factories
- Co-creation and prototyping in an agile environment
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles, and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.