Have you ever wondered who insures the insurance companies? What different elements the insurance policy consist of, and how it is assembled? Would you like to see the backstage of international insurance market? To get to know how to insure skyscrapers from terrorist attacks, endangered species or private art collections? Our company is just the place to do all that!
AXA XL is one of the leading companies on the insurance and reinsurance market. We are currently looking for eager and passionate candidates to join our growing family!
After all, how risky can it be to join the insurance company?
DISCOVER your opportunity
The Insurance Operations Team is responsible for providing variety of support services across all regions and products. It is a dynamic team constantly looking at transitioning, stabilizing and improving processes in addition to business as usual delivery.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Close collaboration with Delivery Leaders and Program Manager on initiating, coordinating and evaluating projects, including new system implementations, system upgrades, process changes, standardizations and transitionsProduction and monitoring of project status reports and updates
- Leading and / or coordinating Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Cooperating with Business Continuity department on the implementation of necessary improvements and building and executing plans addressing operational risks
- Provide operational and project support for future growth, particularly those associated with new products, or new operational support teams
- Undertaking any other duties that the company may reasonably request
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in project management with good knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and ability to dive into detail of processes
- Organized, assertive, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking
- Ability to work independently and under own initiative
- Ability to think beyond own area of direct responsibility
- Experience in a shared service environment or insurance branch would be advantageous
- Ability to collaborate, influence and coordinate effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on APLIKUJ TERAZ button.