Whoohoo is an international expert in recruiting and contracting engineers, specialists and managers.
For 30 years we have sourced candidates across a wide range of industries, including engineering, finance, construction, manufacturing, IT, and BPO/SSC.
We currently have 30 branches, located in 4 countries, and employ 4,000 people. The Polish team in Wroclaw consists of 11 consultants with extensive experience in conducting recruitment processes for managerial and expert positions, successfully recruiting for clients all over the country.
Currently for our client from the construction industry, we are looking:
- Formal communication with Employers and Engineers
- Drafting and review of Subcontract and other agreements
- Preparation & negotiation of variation proposals
- Identification/notification & ongoing management of delay issues
- Compliance with contract notification requirements
- Handling of subcontractor EOT/cost claims
- Guidance/advice/support to Project Directors & Project team
- Input to risk and other reporting
- Deep understanding of contracts, contract governance, contractual language and the project life-cycle
- Experience of major/complex EPC projects (min. 15 years) in a multi-dimensional team,
- Min. 10 years of experience as a contract manager
- Fluent English and Polish in speaking, reading, and writing
- Service-oriented & excellence in people management skills
- Possible legal background/training/experience
- Exceptional attention to detail & strive for precision/accuracy
- Critical thinking & ability to analyze/foresee/understand contractual and financial implications of project issues arising
Whoohoo Poland sp zoo