Congrats! You have just found something exciting. If you dream of joining a service organisation under construction - come and join us! We have tonnes of ideas and are ready to go. We don’t have everything perfected yet, and this is where you can take part. So, if you like a challenge and are motivated by making a difference, this could be just the opportunity you were looking for. We have a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Senior Customer Service Specialist you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far and you will work with people across borders, cultures and languages.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we both offer you a lot of knowledge and challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Together with your colleagues in Customer Service, you will mainly be responsible for day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of Customer Operations team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly organised and proactive person with great communication skills and strong analytical skills, this role will suit you perfectly – and we will be so happy to welcome you!
- Manage tasks within order handling area
- Register, track and resolve disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing, also with more complex cases
- Communicate with colleagues from other areas in the organisation, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, transport planning & management to confirm the status of orders and deliveries and resolve complex customer complaints to resolve all customer queries
- Do reporting to relevant Business units and ensure corrective actions are taken
- Manage customer master data
- Drive improvement initiatives and projects
- Test and implement changes in cooperation with IT/IBM and Customers EDI specialists - good if you know these programs, but not mandatory
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Perform documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
- Act as a systems superuser and train team members
- Support Team Leader with work allocation and task prioritisations
- Some ‘on call’ out of office hours and shifts set up may be required and will be agreed.
To be successful in this role you are characterized by:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is attracted to create success in a brand new team
- Strong customer orientation and passion for good service
- A customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Thriving in a support centre with high activity
- Proactive-predictive actions
- High commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services
- An ability and will to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Coordination and training skills
- Detail orientation & structure
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills
- Adaptability & ability to keep calm and stay focused
- A flair for IT/systems
- Strong working understanding of SAP/ similar ERP system and processes
- Experience with Salesforce or other CMS systems – nice to have
- 2-5 years with similar professional experience
- English (need) - Danish, German, or French (nice)
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your ideas, knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction & development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility depending on business needs
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection