Location: Warsaw – Prosta office
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G has declared an Advance Data Analytics as key strategy. At the same time P&G is improving usage of Machine Learning solutions which requires strong interactions with end users through front end interfaces.
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer (with Vue.js or React.js),who will craft and build scalable user interface solutions for AI Solutions running both in traditional cloud-based clusters and as serverless. The role will be essential to increase efficiency of our best-in-class Data Science group and jointly operationalize data models & fully scaled advanced analytics applications.
- Actively participating in the frontend architecture design
- Working on analytics use cases
- Engaging in proof of concepts and experiments together with data scientists and analysts to deliver new analytics solutions.
- Writing clean and efficient code to solve important business problems
- Refactoring the frontend codebase as it grows to keep it maintainable
- Cooperating with Backend engineers to deliver working tools
- Staying on top of new developments in the JS world and suggesting new tools / improvements to the team
- English proficiency
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- You have professional experience building web application frontends
- You’re great at implementing layouts in HTML5/CSS that work well across a wide range of devices (desktops, tablets, phones)
- You’ve built large projects with either Vue or React and Python flask
- You are able to build full stack including backend and UI interface integration with databases
- You’re very detail oriented
- You value proven craftsmanship and write clean, readable, high-quality code
- You’re not afraid of Git & CICD.
- You have a problem-solving attitude
- You take initiative. We hire smart people for a reason - we’re looking to you to help us improve
- You’re a great teammate. Big projects aren’t developed by individuals – you need to work with others well.
- A great communicator. Our teams are distributed all over the world, which requires us to be really good at getting the message across (in English)
You’ll get extra points if you:
- Know how to use Docker and Kubernetes
- Have experience in development in Cloud ( Azure or GCP)
- Have experience in development, integration, testing, Automation applying CICD framework and using tools such a Jira, GitHub, Git Actions or Jenkins
- Have agile development experience and working on agile framework
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
- Build deep Technical knowledge and experience in cloud BI & Analytics relevant capabilities.
- Exposure to most advance technologies in Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Working Global Advance Analytics Business Cases form different are of P&G Business
- Working with best in class Business Analytics and Data Science Group
- Get Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, Professional Scrum Master, Azure Developer Associate / Azure Architect / Azure DevOps, Google Professional Architect etc.)
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.