Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Full Stack( Java, JS ) Developer
32 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
Work closely with business team, business analysts, and architects and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis with development team, designers, copy writers and other IT teams.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
- The person will also serve as a coach/mentor for the other U.I and back-end developers on the new system requirements and/or enhancements being requested and help them drive the solutions.
- Responsible for leading development of Java/JEE code to meet specifications and designs and using best practices. Development of a world-class Spring/Web services code-base.
- Effort estimation and task breakdown - estimating cost of implementing new changes and identifying risk.
- 5+ years commercial Java experience, Spring, Spring Boot
- DBMS: Oracle
- Knowledge in web-services
- Passionate about software development
- Experience with JIRA, GIT, TeamCity
- Understanding of Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing processes
- Familiarity with financial markets, trading and investment management
- Very good communication skills
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Be quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
- C#/.NET programming experience is desirable
Current business process in automated in Customer's system where users have access to a dedicated "investment call" functionality and able to view assets and discussion items that are associated with the call. It displays a consolidated view of rating and asset related information for the list of assets associated to the investment call. During the meeting, the user may choose to add additional assets to the call, comments etc. Results of the Investment Call process are used by another investment control associate (e.g., IPO information gathered from an analyst will be then used by ACA to set up limits etc.).
Given the previous system's retirement the automation of Investment Call process has to be re-established and support current business features (adjusted per actualized demands). The automation is unlikely to be placed within CRD boundaries, hence a stand-alone application development is likely need. Integration w/ most front-office applications (CRD, OIS etc).
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality Central and Eastern European IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.