Rockwell Automation, wiodący na rynku światowym dostawca rozwiązań w zakresie informatyzacji i automatyzacji zakładów przemysłowych.
Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues. Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach. Assists senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development. Develops and drives company-wide programs and initiatives. Selects, develops, and evaluates people to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Partner with HRBPs, CoEs leaders at a local level to bring value and support to the business through:
-execution of performance management
-corrective action issues
-execution of university relations programs/activities
- Provide feedback to HRBPs, COEs and HR Services to assist those functions to deliver continuous improvement and consistency to all employees
- Local deployment support of HR programs
- Deliver HR training activities provided by the COEs or HR Services to managers and employees
- Partner with HRBP and Legal on execution employee investigations
- Provide regional benefits support when needed
- Provide support for local languages and data gathering when site specific identified.
- Tax audit, investigation, invoice data entry, legal review, EHS, compensation guidance, represent company in employee dispute Manage, with input from hiring manager, all voluntary terminations, reductions in force.
- This includes planning, costing, and documenting all stages of the exit (with the support and direction from HRBPs).
- Ensure, when site specific, all local policies and procedures are up to date along with any transition needed according to local legal requirements.
- Provide guidance and support to local managers on performance management with the aim of preventing employee disputes
- Provide support for on-site audit/compliance reviews when necessary (regulatory/legal requirements). Comply with local laws related to ensuring a positive, non-discriminatory and safe work environment, and local union or work council requirements. These changes may include reviewing policies, procedures, handbooks and employment documents
- Provide support as required for any company-wide changes or programs, such as employee development, restructuring, support HRBPs with org design and change management efforts.
- Provide local support for corporate initiatives and programs, such as engagement and inclusion initiatives, global voices (employee survey) and action planning
- Coach, mentor, and advisor to other HRGs in resolving issues and obstacles
- Advise and support managers on leadership and case handling, team development
- Provide support in performance review process
- Liaise with other HR functions in RA to ensure sharing of best practice and rolling out of group wide HR processes
- +5 years’ human resources experience, including direct, hands-on experience in managing employment issues in Poland.
- Experience in production companies
- Strong English communications skills, and influencing capabilities.
- Experienced professional supporting programs within HR functional programs including Talent Development, Succession.
- Planning, Leadership Review, Organizational Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Change Management.
- Ability to work effectively across functional lines in a global matrixed environment.
- Comfortable working with data to develop and analyze information, making recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree within Human Resources or related.
- Self-driven, proactive, robust approach with a well-balanced attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- flexible schedule
- creative environment
- friendly atmosphere
- professional trainings
- annual bonus
- global team
- people centric
- language courses
- benefits package
- cafeteria system
- vacation & Christman bonus
- life insurance
- provate healtcare
- lunch funds
Rockwell Automation Sp. z o.o.
Rockwell Automation Sp.z o.o.
Rockwell Automation jest firmą z przeszło 100 letnią historią. To wiodący, globalny dostawca rozwiązań dla przemysłu w zakresie techniki napędowej, sterowania i oprogramowania. Rockwell Automation dostarcza kompleksowe rozwiązania zaczynając od produktów Allen-Bradley i Rockwell Software, przez sprawdzone architektury i systemy, kończąc na szerokiej gamie usług.