Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Internal Auditor
145 dni temu
Our client, a manufacturing business is looking for a senior internal auditor, who will be responsible for executing the annual audit plan. This includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes.
Color the world with us at company as a Senior Internal Auditor, and see it, too!
If you have first experience in Finance & Accounting and are looking to accelerate your career in this area, we would like to talk to you. As a member of Group Internal Audit based in our corporate hub in Łódź, you will be exposed to all aspects of global operations. This will prepare you well for a future role in Finance & Accounting, for example as a team leader or business controller.
In your role as senior internal auditor, you will be mainly responsible for executing the annual audit plan. This includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes.
- Contribute to about 10 individual internal audit assignments per year, either as a lead auditor or supporting auditor. This includes engagement planning (risk assessment), testing, documentation and report writing, while complying with the department’s quality standards.
- Establish Internal Audit as a competent partner in matters of risk management, internal controls, governance and compliance. This includes maintaining productive relationships with management throughout the company outside of particular audit engagements.
- Assist in adapting the department’s audit and analytics software to changing needs.
- Be a role model for the values and demonstrate the highest ethical standards
- Lead or participate in special projects.
- Undergraduate degree in business or management-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, finance, controlling or auditing a must. Experience with process analysis & design, project management, or IT operations a plus.
- Active professional certification, such as CPA, ACCA, CIA, CMA or willingness to pursue one.
- Must be fluent in English; additional languages a plus, especially Mandarin and Spanish
- Ability to work independently within the parameters established in the Internal Audit Manual
- Willingness and ability to travel worldwide about 50%, including for two or three weeks at a time
- Experience with data analytics (statistics, ACL, etc.) a plus.
- Interest and potential to move into another position at company outside the Internal Audit department within 3 years.