Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Java Developer-UI
89 dni temu
For our Partner, international company in Krakow, we are looking for a
- Code and refactor complex parts of the code in Profiles UI Agile Team.
- Write unit tests and occasionally performance/functional tests.
- Define and implements code patterns to solve business logic/validation/web-services integration.
- Java programming skills with minimum 3+ years of experience in Java development.
- Excellent Object Oriented design and programming practices knowledge (TDD, Clean Code, Design Patterns, SOLID principles).
- Experience in applying development Agile methods (Code Quality, Code Review, Pair Programming).
- Good English language skills, written and verbal.
- Self-disciplined and keeping commitments.
- Willing to develop and learn new areas and technologies.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions.
- Familiarity with XML, XPATH, XSD and Spring.
- Experience in Linux and web (HTTP, Tomcat, Apache).
- Experience in designing UI from architecture point of view (reusable components).
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
- International work environment.
- The budget for this position is between 14 000 - 18 300 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family.
- Multisport Benefit card.
- Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants.
- Comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. z o.o.
Infolet Sp. z o.o. - od 2005 roku specjalizujemy się w outsourcingu dla branży IT.