Senior Java Developer
96 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Develop new features, refactor and maintain service orchestration component
- Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices
- Provide third level support for the existing systems where required
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Java developer with 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of current best practices in Java development
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Behavior Driven Development
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- NoSQL databases
- Distributed systems
- Apache Camel
The CREF is a core credit risk calculation engine for calculating counterparty credit risk for all bank counterparties. The CREF team is looking for a developer with comprehensive Java knowledge and outstanding programming skills who finds himself comfortable with working on distributed system. The team is composed of around 25 people based primarily in Wroclaw.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.