Senior Java Developer
98 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Participation in the product(s) transition
- Participation in requirement definition/analysis, architectural design and development
- Participation in the estimation and planning processes
- Promoting and implement Build Quality In approach - clean code discipline, test automation, continuous integration/deployment
- Analyzing development and release process to propose improvements
- Eliminating all the waste including manual testing and excessive documentation
- Propose and choosing right tools that will help the development team deliver things faster and with higher quality
– exceptional experience with Java 8 programming,
– significant experience in creating Restfull APIs using Spring Boot/MVC/Security/Integration, HttpComponents, Jackson and etc.,
– experience in designing, building infrastructure and web services at large scale using either monolithic or micro-service approaches with focus on stability, capacity, scalability, continuous integration and manageability
– practical knowledge of technologies: Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring integration, AppDynamics etc.
– hands on experience on Key Technologies like Hibernate, JMS, Web Technologies (e.g. HTML5, js, Bootstrap), Build Tools (e.g. Ant / Maven / Gradle / Teamcity / Jenkins).
– Practical working knowledge of Oracle or similar RDBMS and Unix/Linux environments.
– exposure to Webshpere/Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
– good understanding of agile practices, methodologies such as Scrum, KanBan,
– performed more than one role in agile setup,
– habit to document it using EA tools like Enterprise Architect,
– experience in software testing concepts including unit, integration, TDD/BDD, spec by example, end to end and non-functional testing,
– experience in investment banking or financial services, ideally Content Management System (CMS) specifics.
– a team player
– willing to take a challenge
– working with superb integrity without leaving loose ends on your way,
– passionate about technology (it shows both inside and outside of work),
– skilled at improving older code bases, as well as applying modern best practices to new projects,
– effective within the complexity, operating in a highly regulated industry, running on bespoke software,
– interested in business & IT solution architecture and long term solution roadmap
Wealth Management is a client-oriented organization within our customer - Top tier worldwide investment bank. WM is the biggest wealth manager in the world (almost 2 trillion USD of managed assets) serving individuals and families through a consistent and proactive approach that leverages the full range of businesses and resources worldwide. Our objective is to provide end-to-end services for selected Wealth Management IT solutions.
Our application is a source of information about various financial products data. The main purpose of the system is to gathers, master and distribute products data/information for other applications and business users.
As Java developer you will be working in various roles along the full application lifecycle: development, integration, documentation, maintenance and support.
During all these phases you will work closely together with your colleagues in the team, the local Delivery Management, worldwide distributed production and 2nd level support, as well as (mostly Swiss based) product owners.
- Domain: Finance Services - Wealth Management
- Technologies: back end and front end systems using various Java related technologies
- Process: Scrum
- Business trips: NO
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.