Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise with the highest customer service standards that is working towards climate positivity. Our Product & Development departments are based in Poland, Germany and Greece and collaborate closely and effectively in creating an innovative, easily accessible and game- changing software experience. As an experienced Software Tester you will join our Quality Assurance team and take part in making our application better day by day.
- You will be responsible for preparing and executing manual tests of our mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- You are in charge of creating, maintaining and executing test scenarios and cases along with result tracking
- You will work directly and closely with Software Testers, Software Developers, Product Managers and UX/UI Designers in an agile environment
- You love mobile applications and you know both operating systems and their specific mobile experiences well
- You have experience in conducting manual tests for mobile applications and have worked in the area of software development before
- You are capable of preparing test specifications, scenarios and result documentations independently and accurately
- You understand the "big picture" and work in complex environments which require an extended view on the mobile experience
- You are communicative, hands-on and driven to generate the most valuable outcome for our customers in an agile, fast paced environment
- You can express yourself both in written and spoken English fluently
- An ISTQB certificate as well as experience in automated tests are nice to have
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- A company that not only achieves economic success, but also works hard to make the world a better place:
We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO 2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO 2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and work with our own scientists and projects to achieve our goals.
Fieldcode Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wyścigowa 56g
We are an innovative international company, developing Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity. We offer our clients cost effective and environmentally friendly solutions through an innovative on-demand pricing model and immediate compensation for CO2 emissions.
With a purpose
We revolutionize the field service industry and shape the future by combining cost reduction technology with a new environmentally sustainable approach – we call it climate positivity.
Our multicultural teams work from many locations and offices throughout Germany, Switzerland Greece and Poland.
- Step Pre-selection of candidates
- Step Phone interview
- Step Face to face / Skype interview
- Step Decision and offer