Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Piping Stress Engineer/Starszy Projektant Analizy Naprężeń Rurociągów
218 dni temu
Hello, future! Here we come. CH2M is now Jacobs. Today is the day when everything about our industry changes. Today, our two great companies join together to deliver more: The promise of a more connected, sustainable world. As our two great companies unite, you may see legacy branding, language or processes and you may be hired into either CH2M or Jacobs as legalities and situations require. Regardless, know that you will be part of an exciting industry change: Everything is possible.
At CH2M you will join an inclusive and dedicated team working on some of the world's most impactful projects. Hard problems energize us, and fresh solutions delight us. This approach has defined us for more than 60 years, and it will drive us for the next 60 and beyond. Close collaboration among so many skilled and creative problem solvers gives us the power to safely and successfully execute almost any client project.
Senior Piping Stress Engineer - position will provide you with the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects out of CH2M Kraków office. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These chemical, advanced technology and oil & gas projects include typical piping systems of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump stations and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting piperacks, also steam and utility units located worldwide. The ideal candidate will have strong piping engineering background and long experience in piping stress analysis design as well practical engineering knowledge across multiple technical disciplines. Also have experience with all aspects of the project life cycle (conceptual and detailed design through construction) and skills to collaborate in the international taskforces.
- Can perform and adjudicate pipe stress analysis for more complex piping systems including various materials of construction including carbon steels, alloys, plastics etc.
- Oversees a team of less experienced piping stress designers.
- Supervises, trains, and mentors less experienced stress designers.
- Independently leads stress design activities as an area leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers.
- Proficient with both static and dynamic analysis of piping systems including seismic.
- Understands design impacts on constructability as it relates to piping support and flexibility analysis.
- Introduce and performs quality review check for pipe supports
- Final discipline QA/QC of Pipe Stress computer models (i.e. AutoPIPE/ Caesar/FEA).
- Participates in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations.
- Assists in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
- Develops designer man-hour estimates for piping discipline as it relates to pipe support design and analysis.
- Displays strong communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- 10+ years of engineering/design experience in oil and gas/chemical/consumer products industry,
- 8+ years of piping stress analysis experience ( in at least one of the tools: AutoPipe, Caesar),
- Broad knowledge about other disciplines (Structural, Mechanical, Process),
- Capable of resolving pipe stress issues without guidance,
- Understand AutoPIPE/Caesar stress outputs,
- Understand Finite Element Analysis (FEA) as it relates to pipe supports and its effect on the pipe stress,
- Capable of designing & performing calculations of custom pipe supports based on nodal loads,
- Comfortable with pipe stress analysis for plastic piping (PVC, Polypro, PVDF, etc.),
- Understand seismic design criteria (ASCE 7-10) and its effects on above ground piping
- Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and MS office suite (Word, Excel),
- Good English level - written and spoken,
- German language would be an advantage
- Fluent in code requirements for pipe stress analysis (ASME B31.3 & ASCE 7-10),
- Familiar or willing to learn complexities of Semiconductor facilities
- Associate degree with concentration in Mechanical/Piping,
- Field experience will be an advantage,
- Flexibility for travel to other location will be appreciated in moderate time frame,
- Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
- Long term project programs and work commitments
- Benefits such as private medical care, life insurance subsidized sport activities, flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Opportunities to work on wide programs in other locations worldwide
- Necessary trainings for project software