Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Project Manager
814 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Job would entail working closely with Luxoft managers to implement envisioned changes. Specifically
- Be the local people manager for the team. This means engagement with all people on a regular basis - provide updates and propose changes.
- Drive implementation of lean key processes across teams (requirements and change management, acceptance criterion, continuous integration, delivery quality standards, fine tuning to agile approach)
- Ensuring sharing of best practices/business domain knowledge/exploiting synergies between teams
- Monitor load balancing across individuals together with the team leads and building up of cross application know how. Identify cases for job rotation.
- Help with maturing teams to co-source and identify new candidates that fit in the model.
- Identifying infrastructure issues, other inefficiencies in the environment and drive solutions.
- Help with final interviews and assist with new-hire activities.
We are looking for a highly skilled individual who acts as a manager locally for our team.
This highly challenging position requires an individual with excellent technical and management skills. Specifically
- 5-6 years of experience in directly managing medium to large development teams (20-30) preferably in an outsourcing/off-shoring setup.
- Experience in working in investment banking area is highly desirable
- Educational background in Computer Science
- Excellent soft skills and English communication skills
- Candidate should have good understanding of full technology stack and up to date with recent technological developments. Good experience in several of the following would be desirable - Java (J2SE and J2EE), Oracle, Application Servers, Webservices, MQ, Tibco, C#, .NET, QA, etc. Individual should be in a position to hold deep technical discussions and propose solutions.
- Experience in setting up SDLC.
- Overall responsibility for Delivery of team
- Contractual alignment, tailoring and compliance
- Customer relationship Management
- People Management and Development
- Team formation
- Business Development
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.