100% remotely or in our office: Warszawa, Kraków
- Work with the latest releases of frameworks and libraries (we like being up-to-date)
- Apply your Python 3 + knowledge to real-world enterprise software solutions
- Have a meaningful impact on projects – analyze requirements, functional specifications, and recommend improvements
- Use your full skillset & experience to bridge gaps between backend and frontend technologies (React, Vue)
- Bring innovation to the projects, refactor existing codebase to drive up code quality, and ease future functionality (Wind of change vibes? Yes, please!)
- Work with ambitious, amazing teams across organizational boundaries (business, DevOps, QA, PM) – you can really learn from everyone here!
- Work in line with the highest coding standards, release quality code backed by proven testing techniques
- Drive processes that improve software delivery and cost efficiency while reducing risk
- Be at the heart of the project, provide daily problem-solving and estimations of work
- Experience using Python in enterprise-grade apps
- Strong command of any of Django, Flask, FastAPI knowledge and principles
- Expertise in independent estimation for projects and features
- Competence to select appropriate technologies and architectural solutions for given requirements
- Ability to understand and analyze the project needs
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Git version control, Docker
- Good understanding of Serverless, AWS technologies, and practices
- Excellent understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Anttetion to detail to detail (did you spot the typo? 10 points for you!)
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, efficient code, with knowledge of performance optimization
- Knowledge of English at least at a B2 level
- Drive for knowledge and development
- Leadership, mentorship skills (nice to have)
…let us know!
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
- You can fully focus on your project – no bureaucracy, no ridiculous rules
- Clear promotion and pay raise procedures
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Professional onboarding process
- Opportunity to play the role of Tech Leader in projects and decision-making (Senior role)
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog, evaluate candidate’s skills or, at the senior level, act as a project leader or mentor
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- You can work on projects tailored to your core technologies or develop new interests* within the company (*can also mean interest in applied memeology at our work chat)
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!
UoP: 13500 - 17500 zł brutto
Polcode Sp. z o.o.
Polcode is an award-winning company, trusted worldwide for remote services in web, mobile, and team extension projects. We focus on matching perfectly technological solutions to our clients’ business needs. Tailor-made innovative software with an international reach – that’s what we’re talking about. We have created specialized technology teams, in which we strongly support the growth of our developers' skills. It is an excellent opportunity to learn about cutting-edge technologies and work with high-class specialists. We are passionate about coding. We want to set the rhythm of the international IT market, so we’re looking for exceptional employees with vision, passion, and energy. Does it sound like you? Check our job offers and find out!
- Step Send us your CV
- Step Meet our HR Specialist
- Step Set the date of the meeting
- Step Polcode is waiting for you!