Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Python Trainer
115 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
Conducting training courses in the areas "Software Development on Python", "Software Development on Java" (will be a plus!) for Luxoft employees and external customers (academic workload - 60-80 hours per month).
It's also possible to conduct courses in other areas (Software Development common, Web-technologies, Software Architecture, Databases, BigData etc.) if candidate has such knowledge and experience.
Here is the Catalog of our training courses http://www.luxoft-training.com/catalogue/
Other tasks besides the training courses conducting:
- Development of materials for new training courses and workshops, tuning training materials
- Consulting of sales managers on technical aspects of the training courses, participation in pre-sales and meetings with customers as technical expert (if needed)
- Participation in different projects with internal and external customers by requests of Training and Sales Managers (customization of training programs, consulting and coaching, preparation of tests for different specializations of IT professionals, post-training support, etc.)
- Python development experience not less than 5 years
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Developer in active projects (both web and non-web applications)
- Experience in conducting trainings or skill development of team members within a project team
- Proved experience of work with a web Python frameworks (for ex. Django)
- Knowledge of the following Python techniques is necessary:
- OOP (classes, methods, attributes, inheritance)
- advanced OOP concepts (metaclasses, data descriptors, "magic" methods)
- method and class decorators
- async IO
- lambda expressions, closures
- list comprehensions
- concurrency and parallelism (multi threading, multi processing)
- Good experience in at leat one of the domains: Java, C, OOP/C++, Big Data)
- Knowledge of basic methodologies of process (RUP, MSF, Agile, Scrum)
- Knowledge of UML, the ability to use basic modeling tools *:
- The knowledge and experience of work with at least one of the following technologies is a big plus:
Java Enterprise, Java Web, C, C++/C#, Big Data technologies (for ex. Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Spark, Data Analytics), Cloud technologies (for ex. Linux virtualization, OpenStack)
Luxoft Training Center
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.