Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior \ Regular .NET Developer
180 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Develops automation test approaches and plans for complex integrated systems
- Implements non-UI based automation techniques and practices that utilize service and messaging layers of the applications under test
- Designs and develops code adhering to test case design standards to test APIs, services and interfaces
- Designs and develops tools to increase QM productivity
- Participates in technical design sessions to understand and influence the design and decisions based on automation needs
- Applies critical thinking and root cause analysis techniques to solve problems
- Evaluates and recommend of automation tools and approaches
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in .NET/C# development
- Experience in development of automation frameworks or complex testing harnesses is highly desirable
- Expertise in testing service APIs and databases is a plus
- Experience with gray/white-box testing is desirable
- Scripting experience is a plus
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experience with batch and ETL testing
- Knowledge of REST API, web services and related technologies
Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the first engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California. We have a huge opportunity to impress them and earn a large share of their new and existing business.
Luxoft is responsible for solution test automation for Equity Order Management platforms and other engagements of the Client. Luxoft will develop scripts to support test automation via SIA framework as a part of the Client's SDET team. Initial engagement will be related to incremental enhancements efforts in order management systems (approximate engagement 6 months). Future projects / activities participation to be defined by the Client but will concentrate on cooperation in test automation field.
Initial engagement covers test automation the:
- Projected Positions service
- Room to Buy service
- Ownership Limits service
- Incremental enhancements in Order Management systems
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.