Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Security Analyst
261 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
Within the project, the Security Analyst is responsible for the following tasks:
- Fill templates required to discover processes and ways of working for the change impact analysis.
Implement Identity and Access Management (IAM) using RSA Via L&G tooling to automate the process.
- Assess ‘as-is’ set up for tools and processes via workshops and interaction with customers.
- Run the change impact analysis activities.
- Provide data required by the IT Change process.
- Define ‘to-be’ set up for tools and processes.
- Identify and escalate any risks or issues that may affect the successful completion of the migration process.
- Provide input to the Training Manager on changes in the current ways of working.
- Assist in updating Work Instructions.
- Provide Early Life support to help users.
- The Business Analyst/Security Analyst will report to the Project Manager for the respective implementation.
What will make you special
- Knowledge of IAM principles.
- Knowledge of IAM, IDaaS offerings or training/webinars completed.
- Business Analysts elearning completed is an asset.
- Effective communication skills.
- Very good command of English language (C1).
- Project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini to przede wszystkim różnorodność. Z nami, możesz tworzyć najnowocześniejsze rozwiązania dla wielu branż i korzystać ze wsparcia zespołów ekspertów o niezwykle szerokim zakresie kompetencji – od międzynarodowej księgowości, aż do zaawansowanych systemów IT.
- EtapRozmowa telefoniczna
- EtapZnajomość języków
- EtapRozmowa z Manageram