Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and newest resolutions to market.
Our Client is one of the biggest companies as for the internet traffic management and data caching. This is the leader in Web Application Acceleration, Performance Management and Streaming Media Services, having more than 200,000 servers and delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic.
Currently, for our Client, we are looking for a Senior Security Architect to join the Cracow team.
What You Will Do:
- Advise, influence, and educate the company on security and government compliance and ensure appropriate stakeholders participate in informed decision making
- Collaborate with teams to analyze and articulate risks to Internet and infrastructure
- Learn new technologies and compliance standards and explain their security and compliance implications
- Translate compliance requirements to business, technical, and process requirements
- Provide expert advice during security incidents
- Learn and review Company systems by reading designs and source code and interacting with systems
- Support multiple compliance programs
- Must have deep knowledge/experience encompassing at least one of the following, and aptitude in the other two:
- Designing or analyzing applications and/or systems
- Identifying, explaining, and guiding solutions for application and system security risks
- translating compliance requirements to business requirements, identifying non-compliant solutions, and guiding remediation
- Experience collaborating with and persuading internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to: regulators, auditors, and teams across the organization
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical audiences through both speech and prose
- Excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly
- Experience with industry compliance and security standards and techniques including one or more of the following: ISO, CSA, NIST/DoD frameworks, STAMP/STPA
- Ability to communicate technical, non-technical (e.g. legal, compliance, regulatory), and security requirements to engineering teams, regulators, standards bodies, and/or non-technical authorities
- Experience improving the security practices within an engineering organization
- Familiarity with software development processes
- Comfort reading code in one or more languages (e.g. Visual Basic, C/C++, Java, Python, command shells, batch files, SQL)
- Comfort with fundamental Internet protocols, such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, SSH, DNS
Our Client Offers:
- Salary based on B2B or employment contract (via Devire)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits
- Possibility of working with the smartest people in the industry on international projects
- Technical challenges that will help you to grow constantly
- Influence on the used technologies and work organization
Devire sp. z o.o
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group.