Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior SimCorp Engineer
67 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Requirements clarification with customer
- Day-to-day development
- Take responsibility for end to end project ownership
- Participate in solution implementation, configuration and system acceptance, including customer demos and QA phase.
hands-on SimCorp Dimension configuration/integration experience is a must - candidate should be ready to describe peculiarities
familiarity with other SimCorp products is a plus
- Strong knowledge of modern tech stack of enterprise systems
- Strong experience in setting up integration between Bank's front-/middle- and back-office systems
- Ability/desire to take technical leadership when required
- Ability to take tasks ownership beginning with gathering and clarifying the business and technical requirements, up to delivering a ready and properly documented solution
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- .Net development background would be a big plus
- DSL (domain specific language) design experience
- 1+ years experience in leadership role
Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (Weehawken, Kiev, Krakow) on those projects.
Reengineer set of existing applications and introduce additional application interface layer, allowing to query underlying data from third-party applications.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.