At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore with more than 1000 people on board we are helping forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle.
- Have at least 4 years of commercial experience in software development in automotive projects
- Have experience in software development (C/C++) for embedded solutions
- Have experience in working on projects with functional safety requirements
- Have experience with Autosar
- Are familiar with CAN and Ethernet
- Have experience with Aspice
- Have experience with Vector toolchain (Vector GENy tool and Vector CANoe)
- Have experience in analyzing customer requirements
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (especially V-cycle)
- Knowledge of DOORS and Rhapsody
- Hands-on experience in working with RH850 micro-controller
- Software development within project timelines and quality standards
- Communicating effectively with other team members
- Participating in all phases of software development lifecycle