With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries and is looking for a Candidate willing to join us for the role of Senior Stautory Accountant.
- Responsibility over accounting, tax and statistical reporting in assigned entities;
- Performing month-end closing activities;
- Preparing statutory accounts for UK companies: audited annual financial statements and ad-hoc management accounts, as and when required
- Supporting the standardisation of disclosures under IFRS for UK Companies in Statutory Reporting tool/system
- Carrying out impairment review for UK group company investments and intangibles under IFRS with a high-level understanding of how CGU’s (cash generating units) work.
- Dealing with complex Corporate structuring projects that may arise from time to time including, intercompany loans and leases, transfer of subsidiaries;
- Support the audit process and answering audit queries for those entities
- Performing SOX controls and cooperation with auditors.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting/reporting function,
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA qualified or equivalent with demonstrable up-to-date knowledge
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience;
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal, organisational and communication skill;
- Very good English both written and spoken (C1 or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers and more)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity-based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.