With over 300 employees, the EMEA Finance Centre in Krakow provides financial services for Aon entities in multiple countries and is looking for a Candidate willing to join us for the role of Senior Statutory Accountant.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
- Responsibility over accounting, tax and statistical reporting in assigned entities
- Performing month-end closing activities
- Preparing statutory accounts for UK companies: audited annual financial statements and ad-hoc management accounts, as and when required
- Supporting the standardisation of disclosures under IFRS for UK Companies in Statutory Reporting tool/system
- Carrying out impairment review for UK group company investments and intangibles under IFRS with a high-level understanding of how CGU’s (cash generating units) work
- Dealing with complex Corporate structuring projects that may arise from time to time including, intercompany loans and leases, transfer of subsidiaries
- Support the audit process and answering audit queries for those entities
- Performing SOX controls and cooperation with auditors
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting/reporting function
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA or equivalent - qualified, qualification in progress or knowledge by experience
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal, organisational and communication skill
- Very good English both written and spoken (at least B2 level)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Motivation to work in a dynamic international team
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel)
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.