Manpower (certificate nr 412) is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world’s largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling.
Currently, we are looking for:
Scope of responsibilities:
- Sets up finished goods strategy for assigned portfolio under the guidance of the line manager
- Identifies slow moving stock and define and initiate actions to remove and prevent slow moving stock
- Contributes to continuous improvement in lead time in order to reduce inventory requirements
- Manages and controls commercial inventory on product/location level within the framework defined as Finished Goods Strategy in the S&OP Handshake.
- Execute root cause analysis on Customer Service and Inventory Issues as input for a continuous improvement cycle
- Responsible to check the availability situation on product/location level on a daily basis and define and execute corrective actions if needed together with the contacts in the factories, markets and BG’s.
- May lead small Finished Goods projects with guidance from line manager
- A few years in Supply Chain Management/Commercial/business operational roles in a fast-paced technology company
- Few years of deep working knowledge of SCM processes, Systems, forecasting and demand planning, sales and operations planning, distribution and related concepts
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English
We offer to the candidates:
- Employment contract directly with our client
- Attractive compensation
- Private medical care, benefit system card, 50% home office, discount for company’s products
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Relocation package
- Multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles
- Chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences
ManpowerGroup, światowy lider innowacyjnych rozwiązań dla rynku pracy, od 2001 roku wspiera swoich klientów i kandydatów w Polsce. W Polsce ManpowerGroup posiada 40 agencji i jest obecny w 25 miastach w całym kraju. Organizacja oferuje unikalne usługi dla firm i kandydatów poprzez: ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower® oraz Experis™. Usługi ManpowerGroup w Polsce obejmują pracę tymczasową, rekrutację stałą i badanie kompetencji pracowników, zatrudnienie zewnętrzne, outsourcing procesów, doradztwo personalne, zarządzanie karierą i outplacement.