Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Tableau Developer
236 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Implementation of a full software development lifecycle (requirements clarification, design, development, documentation, testing, and release)
- Development of tableau dashboards
- Bug fixing
- 3 years minimum hands on tableau development experience
- Experience working with Tableau v9-v10
- Experience with designing and implementing a variety of different tableau dashboards
- Experience in designing solutions based on high level requirements
- Ability to understand requirements and suggest simplifications by leveraging Tableau's core features
Nice to have:
- Other Business Intelligence tool sets experience would be beneficial
- Ability to create new and customize existing SQL for complex data extractors
- Practical knowledge of tableau server, administrative functions, installation
- Data modeling experience
Join our Development Center in Wroclaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.