Would you like to help the bank manage technology related risks? We are now looking for a Senior Technology Risk Manager to strengthen our Issue Management team in the 1st Line Of Defence where you will be part of center of excellence supporting and leading our Issue Management related activities.
At Nordea, we’re committed in being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So, bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Technology Risk Management. We add value by orchestrating, implementing and coordinating changes to align and augment the risk and compliance activities in a structured way through proactive remediation supporting the IT organisation.
The Technology Risk Management ambition is to take on complex tasks and bring them from idea phase to realisation. In parallel, we increase risk awareness and continuously build structures and procedures that give Nordea management excellent qualitative support.
Our main responsibility is to cover 1st Line Of Defence (LOD) where you will support or lead activities related to Technology Issue Management and work with the organisation to drive effective risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation of IT issues identified by 2nd and 3rd LOD.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advice the organization to secure effective IT risk mitigation by supporting effective remediation’s of audit issues.
- Communicate with all management levels in the organisation to ensure visibility of the Technology Issue management function.
- Ensure consistence overview of issues and track progress.
- Execute quality controls according to the Technology Issue Management processes.
- Report progress and status to senior management.
- Participate and drive relevant Technology Issue management activities to ensure that knowledge is shared and that any tasks are adequately managed.
- Work closely together with Head of Technology Issue Management and the Technology Risk Management (TRM) team to provide audit advisory and guidance.
- Build on relationships and partner up with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the value chain.
You’ll join a Nordic and Polish team, passionate about providing risk and compliance services through business and technological insight. The role is based in Poland (Warsaw or Tricity).
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
- You have good communication skills and that you find it interesting and rewarding to work in a cross-border organisation.
- Are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
- Love learning and trying new things and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- We expect you to have relevant experience combined with a strong interest in being coordinator for activities and initiatives and play a central role in driving change as well as support the creation of a great customer experience
Your experience and background:
- You have 5+ years of experience in IT Audit and/or IT Risk Management or other proactive IT risk remediation activities supporting the organisation.
- You hold university degree and represent work experience in IT.
- It will be beneficial if you have knowledge and preferably practical experience with applying ITIL and COBIT frameworks.
- CISA, CRISC certification would be an asset.
- Fluency in English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/30/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.