Would you like to be a part of Quality Assurance community and enable test automation in development initiatives? We are now looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for Sanctions in Cross Technology Capabilities, Gdynia to contribute in designing, developing and testing of the new solution.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the QA Team PL 4 team where you will get a chance to cooperate with developers, product owners and business expert. Deliver development and maintenance of test automation in Transaction Monitoring project in Group Functions Technology area. They are striving to implement solutions to support the Nordea Group to become and stay Anti-Money Laundering compliant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
- Creating and optimizing tool usage for release test plans and reports
- Involvement in all stages of testing process development, from time to time manual testing
The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have ability to drive QA activities across the delivery team
- have open mind, willingness to constantly learn & grow, explore & pursue challenges in test Automation
- have thorough understanding of SDLC and STLC
- have good communication skills to drive automation focus also among other team members
- are team player, who wants to secure everyone's success in fighting against financial crime
- are Self-driven, proactive and able to operate under pressure in a changing environment
- are flexible and durable, caring for the Team and able to give helpful hand in need
Your experience and background:
- Good proficiency in automation testing using Java framework, Selenium, Cucumber and Maven library
- Good in Data base Testing (DB2/Oracle)
- Ability to write SQL statements (e.g. using joins, union, etc)
- Experience with Webservices Testing
- Good knowledge of functional, automated, exploratory and regression testing.
- Knowledge of JMeter or other performance testing tools
- ISTQB certified
- Experience with working in Agile setup (SAFe)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, qTest (Test Management Tool)
- Familiar with Release Management
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Willing to work with few hats on (developer, analyst, tester) and expand beyond what you already know
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD
- Working experience in Banking Domain
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/08/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.