Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension;
Type of contract: B2B OR full-time employment
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will play a crucial role in the success of our company by contributing to high-quality releases and value-delivery to our customers. You will lead the planning and implementation of the test and automation strategy for multiple teams and drive improvements and provide recommendations by using or creating tools and contributing to the automation framework already in place.
- Drive creative and innovative technical concepts to automate workflows from ideation to operational tools that are reusable, maintainable and efficient.
- Provide strong end-to-end leadership contribution in the definition and building of automation frameworks and continued push for providing value.
- Exhibit strong technical leadership, training and mentorship to other QE Engineers, acting as an agent of change for a quality-first culture within the organization.
- Provide thoughtful leadership on the design, implementation and success of comprehensive performance tests and associated metrics.
- Identify and assess risks and develop mitigation steps and processes to be put in place for projects, while collaborating on technical designs, dependencies management and efficacy of valid test data to ensure successful and high-quality deliverables.
- Consult on automation tools/techniques, feasibility and implementation, process improvements as well as maintenance plans.
- Demonstrable top-quality experience with integration, regression, stress, and acceptance testing with a focus on web applications.
- Grow and evolve the testing processes to ensure tests are customer-like and representative of real-world scenarios.
- Collaborate with Product and Development technical leaders, as well as other stakeholders, to ensure that all technical specifications are clear and follow the established processes and standards.
- 7+ years of hands-on test automation development with experience building a test automation suite.
- 5 years of hands-on working experience in traditional OOP programming languages, specifically UFT and / or QTP tool for Test Automation.
- Hands-on experience in Web Application, SaaS, and RESTful API testing.
- Strong automation scripting knowledge using VBScript in UFT.
- UI and API automation utilizing tools and frameworks already in place to ensure future automation coverage of all features.
- Demonstrable experience with implementing innovative thinking.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills and the ability to work well with the engineers, product owners and development managers, as well as other teams across the organization
- Experience with Performance test development and Continuous Integration (CI) tools will be an asset
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good command of English
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O