Senior Transition Manager – German speaker
8 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Execute the Transition Plan as a Lead for assigned project (regular transition/sales pursuit)
- Apply Capgemini Transition methodology (standard)
- Develop Transition Plan metrics and report the progress as per indicated schedule
- Identify and monitor risks and issues, propose and implement corrective actions
- Secure the analysis of current processes and gaps identification together with impact assessment to identify exceptions, with ongoing support of SMEs
- Ensure delivery of Transition outputs (procedures, maps, project deliverables like client sign offs, project plans etc.)
- Secure successful training of Delivery Team and handover process
- Support new pursuits or existing accounts development through providing Transition recommendations and expertise
- Cooperate with other Teams (PMO) to guarantee the right knowledge and methodology usage – as per internal rules and split
- Cooperate closely with the Client to ensure proper communication and support in change management
- Experience in transition of F&A, HRO processes – min 3 yearsÂ Â Â Â
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong Client management skills
- Fluent English
- Fluent German is a must
- Second European language would be an asset
- Strong customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Flexibility: to respond to last minute involvement or travel requirements
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy