Ogłoszenie numer: 3440088, from 2020-07-01
Meta Immersive Synthetics is a group of passionate game developers, with a core development team consisting of Game, Aerospace, Visual FX, and Film industry veterans. Our goal is to mix passion and technical expertise into creating the holy grail of simulation.
Meta Immersive Synthetics redefines the cutting edge of flight simulation. Expertise in physics, engineering, and artistry allow leveraging of modern technologies in new and unprecedented ways to create the most realistic and immersive flight simulation training products and experiences possible. Through these technologies, customers enjoy an optimal path to efficient training, design, technology development, and tactical analysis across the aerospace sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual that enjoys fast-paced, quickly changing, global environments, Meta Immersive Synthetics is the perfect fit for you.
Senior UE4 Engine Programmer
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
We are looking for a Senior UE4 Engine Programmer to join the team at Meta Immersive Synthetics. Do you want to work with the bleeding edge of game, simulation, and modeling technology? Then join us on our journey!
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, design, and implement high-quality code to deliver cutting edge features for Meta Immersive Synthetics' flagship products
- Profile and optimize engine technologies
- Review and provide feedback on technical designs and code written by other engine developers
- Contribute to advancing the rendering system to better exploit modern rendering hardware and APIs
- Work in a team-oriented environment closely together with the other departments of Meta Immersive Synthetics to help advance our products
- Experience in Engine programming
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar
- Strong C++ knowledge and experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Knowledge of real-time rendering and the associated techniques within the field
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Full professional communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Strong skills in mathematics
- Thorough knowledge of both the GPU and CPU
- Knowledge of content creation & common DCC packages
- Avid gamer/simulation enthusiast
- Love for military-themed games or flight simulation
- Top-tier salary
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours
- Work with an award-winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development
- Stable and long-term work environment