BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking Organization in Warsaw, we are hiring a Senior Unix Administrator.
- Incident and problem management, performance improvement
- Monitoring of servers, filesystems, CPU/memory utilization
- Patching and upgrading of Operating System, new storage addition (SAN/NAS)
- Configuration and maintenance of HA (Sun Cluster / RedHat Cluster Server) and distributed computing (HIVE) environments
- Backup support and troubleshooting
- Installation of application packages and configuration files
- Application performance issues troubleshooting
- Maintenance of servers’ configuration data collection (CMDB)
- Capacity management (reporting high memory/CPU/filesystem usage to AMs, supporting application data growth data collection)
- Cooperation and support for other infrastructure teams (Storage, Backup, Network) and their change/delivery processes
- Support for new projects related to infrastructure and/or new application environments
- Assisting with DR activities, both for infrastructure and application tasks/duties
- Every quarter working with shifts for 3 weeks covering also weekends sometimes: 1 week morning (6am - 2 pm), 1 week afternoon (2 pm - 10 pm), 1 week night shifts (10pm - 6 am). The rest of the days are standard business hours.
- Deep knowledge of Solaris and Linux Operating Systems
- Script and Shell programming
- Mastering Cluster technologies (Sun Cluster, Red hat Cluster Server)
- Virtualization techniques (Solaris Zones, Oracle VM, RHEV, XEN, KVM, VMWare)
- Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY)
- WebSphere MQ / MQFTE, Windows Operating System, Oracle databases, backup tools, automation tools (Salt, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Competitive salary (up to 19 k PLN gross UoP, up to 140 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B)
- Friendly & open-minded team
- International environment
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Relocation package (work permit, 2-4 weeks accommodation, 1 way flight ticket)
The impact of COVID-19:
- We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.