With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
As a Senior Web Analyst you shoud have extensive knowledge of Kennametal products or the machine tool industry, as you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing site merchandising efforts across Kennametal-owned websites. You will make it easier for customers to search, browse, research, and buy Kennametal products online by using their in-depth knowledge of Kennametal products and analysing online customer behavior. This position plays a vital role in the Digital team, collaborating with marketing, sales, product management, and IT business partners, representing the customer's voice with data and insights that inspire action
- Own the site navigation experience as it relates to site search, categorization, visual navigation, and filters and facets.
- Leverage customer, market, and industry insights to drive site merchandising decisions and recommendations.
- Use website analytics, customer insight, and eCommerce best practices to make improvements and recommend A/B tests.
- Optimize site search relevancy by regularly looking at search query reports and tuning Solr search results, partnering with IT as needed.
- Optimize category and product lists by boosting and buying products to showcase each page's most relevant products.
- Regularly monitor direct and indirect competitors to understand how Kennametal compares. Learn best practices for site merchandising and recommend enhancements to improve our digital experience.
- Collaborate with business partners, vendors, and leadership to align initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
- Develop mastery in the digital technology stack, including Apache Solr, SAP Hybris, and Adobe AEM to enhance product discovery and site search
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or data analytics, mathematics, marketing, mechanical engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience in digital merchandising, or significant metalworking product knowledge and a desire to learn digital
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the product portfolio and a deep understanding of how customers buy metalworking tools.
- Adobe Analytics experience preferred. Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Demonstrates ability to understand data and use it to influence decision making and recommendations
- Ability to communicate and present metrics effectively to support strategic recommendations
- Entrepreneurial spirit energized by doing innovative work
Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.