At GSK Finance Hub we are inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. We are a high performing talented team which support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class.
Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region in terms of Planning & Reporting and Close & Control activities, as well as more complex accounting activities. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centers of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Service Delivery Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- People supervision of Reporting Specialist and Junior Reporting Specialists, recruitment, training, coaching, professional development our team members, control of daily workload, in alignment with GSK Values & Expectations
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery for all processes performed by the Team at the Hub
- Monitor the day to day delivery of operations, designing, embedding and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensuring customer issues are identified and promptly resolved and proactively identifying any issues or risks to the service.
- Establishment of lead metrics to proactively identify challenges to come.
- Drive issue resolution, including robust Root Cause Analysis & implementation of agreed action plans
- Drive adoption of standard practices and consistency ways of working in service delivery across the region through GSK policies, tools and processes
- Escalate issues through GFS governance having clearly identify blockers, support required and proposing solutions. Work collaboratively across different processes in closing escalation.
- Ensure effectively controls and regulatory compliance are met through applicable policies, procedures and processes
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement
- Support Global Process Owner (GPO) with projects, and processes automation
- Basic qualifications:
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of area of specialization (Fixed assets/inventory/intercompany accounting)
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working with SOX
- Team management experience (min.2 years)
- Previous experience of Financial Reporting or Audit Firm (min.5 years)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Preferred qualifications:
- A second European language
- Knowledge of SAP
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.