Would you like to support all IT and Business areas in Nordea? We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager to cooperate with internal and external organization to provide key services for the company.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the Infrastrcuture Service Delivery team. We add value by ensuring external IT deliveries to business and IT organizations. As Service Delivery Manager, you’ll play a valuable role in building and maintaining relationships with vendors and key suppliers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engages with consumers of sourced services alongside technology service leads to understand requirements, performance and potential issues and risks
- Acts as escalation point for supplier related service issues
- Establishing and Coordinating governance processes within all suppliers under their management
- Works with service consumers and platform owners to manager SLAs and KPIs
- Work towards service management best practice
- Responsible for maintaining the Service Catalogue for their specific services (including change control and management)
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement of services
- Oversee the planning, forecasting and demand analytics and customer satisfaction management
- Be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end services as well as ensuring services align to business requirements
- Seek opportunities for additional value creation from supplier relationships
You’ll join a Team that will suport and be suppported by wide Nordea organization. The role is based in Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Understands the interdependencies between IT services and business processes
- Demonstrates experience in good practice IT Service Operations (e.g. Incident, Problem)
- Leads and coordinates operational teams (including external providers) to ensure optimal service delivery
- Understands and applies foundational knowledge of IT security, risk and compliance processes and controls
- Ability to develop high-level financial estimates for planning and forecasting
Your experience and background:
- Measures delivery of service to proactively identify and implement improvements to achieve the quality and enhance user experience
- Experienced in identifying and implementing opportunities to standardise services and processes to improve operational performance
- Experience in working in service delivery management
- Strong stakeholder management skills capable of fostering culture of collaboration with the strategic suppliers
- Strong conflict management, resolution skills and quality control skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent knowledge of industry and market trends and best practices
- Commercially and financially astute
- Experience in managing geographically dispersed stakeholders
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 16 May 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.